Critical Information Summary (CIS)
|Service To Be Provided
| Business Grade Broadband supplied by AAPT care of NBN Co.
| 50 Mbps
| 20 Mbps
|Are Faster Speeds Available?
|% Typical Speed Achievable
|Does pricing in this CIS include GST
|Static IPv4 Address Included
|Complimentary Cisco Umbrella Cyber Security Protection
|Failover Technology If Service Fails
| 4G – Available – See pricing below
|Minimum Monthly Charge
|Regional Area Monthly Surcharge
|Speed upgrade to 100 Mbps Download, 40 Mbps Upload Monthly
|Minimum Term Applicable
| 12 Months
|Early Termination Max Charge
| Direct Debit from nominated Bank Account or Credit/debit Card as per our Credit Policy
|Billing Frequency & Method
| Monthly In-Advance
| The Service and products may also be referred to as the “Equipment” in our General Terms and Conditions of Trade Agreement located at https://x.direct/1/en/topic/generals-terms-and-conditions-of-trade
Information about the service
|What is XNET NBN Plus?
| This product is a best effort internet service delivered to you using various technologies. The product is inferior to leased line or dedicated services delivering asymmetrical type speeds to the Internet. Designed for SME and Residential Clients, we also offer an Enterprise Upgrade option for businesses that require higher levels of performance.
|Where is it available?
| Anywhere NBN Co. provides service. To find out if the service is available to you, please go to the NBN Co. Website to check your address in their database or Contact XSTRA for assistance
|Do I have to bundle anything with the service?
| Bundling is not compulsory. You can opt to bundle your phone or any of our bolt-on features
Information about pricing
A technician will attend site and ensure installation to inside the premises.
Visit 1: NBN Co will send a technician to enable the service.
Visit 2: AAPT will send a technician to complete the installation and verify connectivity.
XSTRA may ask the Client to plug in a router or modem and connect some cables. XSTRA will provide all remote assistance necessary.
This might be required and XSTRA can provide pricing and options
|Price On Request
| There are no excess usage charges
|Caveats and Other Possible Costs
- You can not decrease the cost of the service within the minimum contract period.
- Minimum contract term renews if you change your speed plan.
- New Development Fee – NBNCo may charge a new development fee for the cost of deploying network infrastructure to new premises or dwellings. This fee may be applied to each new premises requiring a nbn™ connection and if applicable, XSTRA will pass on this cost to the Client “at cost”.
- Often, an XSTRA technician is required to attend site where the NBNCo work has been unsuccessful. If you approve our involvement, this work will be charged to you at our Schedule 1 – Rates & Charges shown here https://x.direct/1/en/topic/schedule-1-rates-charges
- Other fees and charges may be included on your monthly invoice for any additional work undertaken under, from time to time and will be charged to you at our Schedule 1 – Rates & Charges shown here https://x.direct/1/en/topic/schedule-1-rates-charges
| Use and of the following methods to contact us for assistance 24 Hours, 7 Days
| Phone: 1300 555 920
| Email: email@example.com
|If you are still not happy with the outcome of your complaint after following our dispute resolution process, you can contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) for independent mediation. The TIO can be contacted by calling 1800 062 058 or visiting the TIO website at https://www.tio.com.au
Aug 23, 2023