XSTRA is an Australian Carrier and ISP
XSTRA prides itself on building what it sells. This has allowed us to build technical teams who have a deep understanding of the technologies we sell to customers.
XNET NBN Plus is our Internet access service to Clients already connected, or planning to connect, to the NBN.
WHAT IS THE NBN?
The NBN is a network that was created by NBN Co, a private Australian company funded by the Commonwealth of Australia. The NBN makes money by renting access to its network. The customers of the NBN are Australian carriers like AAPT, Telstra, OPTUS and TPG. Many smaller ISP’s also participate in this process of which, XSTRA is one such player among many. XSTRA is registered with the ACMA & TIO.
NBN Technology Types
|TECHNOLOGY||DESCRIPTION||MODEM TYPE||NBN Co. SUPPLY MODEM?|
|FTTP||Fiber to the Premises||NBN Modem||Yes|
|FTTB||Fiber to the Basement||VDSL Modem||No|
|HFC||Hybrid Fiber Coaxial||NBN Modem||Yes|
|FTTC||Fiber to the Curb||NBN Modem||Yes|
|FTTN||Fiber to the Node||VDSL Modem||No|
WHAT VALUE DOES XSTRA PROVIDE?
Although we are a small national ISP, we can do things for you that AAPT, Telstra, TPG and OPTUS simply can’t do, or if they can provide these services, they do so at excessive costs.
- Private IP connections – providing higher levels of security
- A mix of private and public IP addressing on the same router and location
- Direct-Connect – Fast access to your infrastructure, software and data located in any of XSTRA’s data centers around Australia
- Private site network groups – perfect for franchises or multi-site organizations that require centralized security, reporting, monitoring, governance and control
- Azure AD and Active Directory integrated user access controls and policies to the Internet
- Azure AD and Active Directory protected in-office Wi-Fi solutions
XNET NBN Plus Features
- Premium Business Grade Internet
- Delivered over our 100% Software Defined Network (SDN) for rapid expansion and flexibility
- Optimized for YouTube, AWS, Google and Azure Cloud Services
- 24×7 Support
- Unlimited Data in both Upload and Download directions
- Optimized for Voice (VoIP), Video, Cloud and Time Sensitive traffic such as Citrix (ICA) and Microsoft (RDP)
- Co-Location with less than 5ms access on-net
- Backup and DRP services
- Hosted PBX and Voice Services (VoIP Ready)
- Microsoft Office 365 Licensing & Subscriptions at guaranteed lowest price discounts
- International peering
- QoS Capable – MPLS engineered to meet your businesses needs
- Private transit options with MPLS ready connectivity to USA, AU, NZ, HK and other locations on request
Don’t call us expecting “script driven” technical support. Our technicians are fully trained and capable of fixing any incidents quickly and efficiently. If your problems aren’t solved within our set time frames your support request will be immediately escalated to an Australian based support team member during normal Australian business hours. Tickets will always be prioritized and handled by the appropriate technician globally to ensure all Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics are met.
PRICE GUARANTEE & VALUE OUTCOMES
If you do happen to find a better deal, then XSTRA will beat any written quote for hardware, software and services by 10% for solutions of the same quality or better.
Details of our NBN proposed order(s) for you are as follows:
- NBN Technology Type:* FTTP / FTTB / HFC / FTTC / FTTN
- Approx. Date Available:*
- Order Type:* New Connection / Churn from ?