1. MANDATORY NAB DIRECT DEBIT FACILITY FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN CLIENTS
- XSTRA strives to offer great value to our customers through fantastic service and realistic pricing. Requiring all Clients to have a Direct Debit Facility allows us to keep our costs and overheads low by reducing administration time chasing payments.
- To facilitate payments from Clients, XSTRA has established a low fee Direct Debit Facility with the NAB Bank. Click HERE to complete the NAB Direct Debit form powered by Sign.
- Regular recurring invoices will usually be dated and sent on or before the 6th of the month. The direct debit action will occur 14 days later on or after the 21st of the month. This provides the Client with approximately 14 days to check the invoice prior to any direct debit taking place.
- Clients with a Direct Debit Facility in place effectively have access to a 14-day trading account.
- NAB accepts the following funding sources for their Direct Debit Facility:
- NAB charges the following surcharges:
Source Surcharge % Bank Accounts none Visa Card none Master Card none American Express Card 1.65%
- Clients must have a Direct Debit Facility established with XSTRA prior to the supply of the Equipment by XSTRA to the Client*. XSTRA will automatically, deduct any amounts due, on the 21st of every month, from the Client’s nominated account. For a full understanding of our credit policy and other matters regarding payments, finance, and all things accounts-related, we strongly advise that Clients read:
Global General Terms and Conditions of Trade Agreement – Section 6. labeled “6. Payment, Taxes & Direct Debit Agent” Invoicing Explained Invoicing Formats Financial Hardship Policy
- The only exception to this policy is if the Client has an XSTRA approved, formal credit facility, in place with XSTRA. These require personal guarantees and other securities but can deliver longer trading terms in excess of 14 days.
3. SOURCE OF FUNDS ISSUES
- In the event that the Client’s source of funds used for the Direct Debit Facility is unavailable for a period of time then the following credit policy will apply.
- If you no longer have a functioning Direct Debit Facility with XSTRA then XSTRA will require full payment within 7 days of the invoice date. Furthermore, the Client must work with XSTRA to re-establish a working Direct Debit Facility as soon as possible. In the mean time, you can pay your invoice using any of the methods shown on the invoice within 7 days.
- Our NAB Bank Account Details can be found HERE if you want to pay directly into our account.
4. XERO NETWORK KEY
- XSTRA uses the XERO accounting system internally. If you are a Client or Supplier who is also using XERO then you may want to add XSTRA’s XERO Network Key into your XERO file against our contact record. With this in place, you will be able to directly exchange information with our XERO file. Please see our Global Company Information page to obtain our XERO Network Key.
Last modified: Jul 05, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.