XRACK provides Clients with products and services to host compute workloads in data centers.
Once a Client’s IaaS order is complete, Clients self manage their infrastructure.
As a solution for Clients looking for Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions, we offer access to the following IaaS providers:
- XRACK – our own cloud, hosted in select data centers globally. Standard features include:
- Full Disaster Recovery Protocols
- Options for Hot and Warm replication
- Interconnected data center locations with cross-links up to 10 Gbps
- Less cost than alternatives
- Fewer restrictions
- AZURE – Microsoft’s broad offering which incorporates IaaS products
- AWS – Amazon Web Services which incorporates IaaS products